Sunday, November 18, 2012

Ethnography Project Update

I decided to use this weeks blog post to talk about my groups project and kind of where we are...
So our main idea is words or written objects that are seen in places that are considered to be "non-traditional". We're looking at things like graffiti and writings on desk tops and trying to bring light to those items meaning. My group decided on doing a prezi presentation, they haven't really added their parts to that yet but im staying hopeful that they will :) haha. I think with prezi I'm mostly limited to just words...I don't know if this will portray our point in an interesting way or if it will just get boring. I also, conducted an interview but i'm not sure how to incorporate that into the presentation...I was thinking maybe just adding important quotes of what the girl said. Maybe there's a lot more to prezi then what I'm doing and I'm just limiting myself.

Anyways, if you guys have any advice or suggestions I would LOVE to hear them. Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. A prezi presentation seems like a pretty interesting way to get your group's point across. I think adding the important quotes from the interview you conducted is cool. You could even add the questions you asked in sort of a Q & A prezi presentation!

    ReplyDelete