Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Mapping Blog

The place that I decided to map out is the building Denny. I really just drew the class room that I go into the most.:


Sorry that it's blurry, technology keeps failing me tonight :/

Denny mostly has lecture hall that have those annoyingly small wooden desk. I'm quite the doodler when I get bored in class. The desks in Denny let me know that I'm not alone haha. Almost every desk has writing on it. One day I was at a desk that was holding an on-going debate on the best fraternity haha. Other writings I've seen are initials of two people who are going to be together forever...and expressions of how awful a person thinks a particular class is. 


I love writing like this. It's uncensored, it's real, it has no set guidelines and rules, and it's much more entertaining than any other form of writing that I have ever read. In Denny, you can't get any cell phone service what so ever, but honestly I haven't minded that too much this semester and I can attribute that to all of the writing on the desk tops that haven't ceased to entertain me. :)

1 comment: